Monday, March 5, 2007

41. I'm available as a blogging consultant. Hire me or kill me!

Yes, we have now arrived at the inevitable point where I can no longer control myself: I need to brag a little (my psychiatrist says it's good for my ego). Also, more importantly, I have to sing for my supper.

I'm making myself available as a blogging consultant for anyone, any company or any international consortium that wishes to leverage the power of the Internet to maximize their strategic advantage via interactive, proactive and preemptive Web-based communications.

I'm not expensive. Just $200 per hour, during which hour I will transfer as much intellectual capital as possible via FTP or good old email so that my clients are totally empowered to use the blog as a lethal marketing weapon to thoroughly obliterate all competitors and scare future entrants into surrendering before they even enter the competitive arena.

I wrote "Hire me or kill me!" in the heading because it is indeed dangerous to let me live if you decide not to hire me. Your competitors might retain my services, in which case the smell of money will force me to give up my vast knowledge which will empower them to preempt you in key markets while flirting with your clients with the criminal intention of stealing them away from you.

However, you have the chance to stop this horrific Shakespearean tragedy from happening by hiring me right now. Your destiny is now in your hands! May Zeus help you in making the right decision!

No comments: